Vote for Top Seattle rapper, Jay$ilver for #Coast2Coast Paris



Seattle Bangerz wants everybody to hit the link and vote for top mc, Jay$ilver, to go rock out at Coast2Coast's Paris, France edition this year! We just stumble on to Jay$ilver and discovered his banger, "I'm That Ni99a". On the song he displays his signature smooth delivery while telling you why he's the man! Read more about the artist and become a fan by voting for him below.



VOTE:
http://coast2coastlive.com/audio/jaysilver-im-that-ni99a_602053


IF YOU DIDNT KNOW:
Jay$ilver says, "I Like to think of myself as one of the art of Hip-Hop's savior in these current times of music when it really doesn't exist anymore. I grew up on Nas & Jay-Z of course Biggie & Pac and a whole list of others booming in the 90's before hip-hop started to fall to the people we now call "musicians" Just take a listen to my style and what I have to say and you should be bobbin your head no later than 30 seconds into a song".

0 comments:

Post a Comment